Sunday, 3 January 2016

A C Delco, 1952: , Quarry, Cement Works

Houghton Regis Parish Church can be seen as a white block towards the top of the photo in the middle. AC Sphinx became AC Delco and was surrounded by High Street North (the straight road separating the factory from the Northfields estate), the firm's football pitch on the right, Waterlow's sports ground on the left and the railway line to the foreground.








Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment